The Daily stands in solidarity with the Black community. Read our editors’ statement.

‘Hey Google…’ – COVID-19 edition

This is a shaky season. There’s no denying that. That said, your mind has likely conjured a broad assortment of questions that either helps you make sense of the current situation or keeps you occupied. 

The following are 11 questions you’ve likely asked yourself, and then, seconds later, asked our most reliable friend during the COVID-19 pandemic: google.com.

The fundamental question.

Once you’ve heard that Stanford will be employing budget cuts next year. 

Please don’t ask me how it turned out — the beanie in 85.7° weather should explain it all.   

For the men stuck at home (AKA, “the men in the house”). 

Okay, I may not be a hairstylist, but I’m also not a quitter!

Just wonderin’ because…

… of that classroom cutie in BIO 150.

#selfcare

#selfcare (comfort food edition)

Okay, this one was a BIG s   t   r   e   t   c   h. 

I know it, you know it (*mini shrug*).

Reality check. Although “retiring” early in life may have been the dream, who doesn’t miss the memories from the good ol’ school days? 

For bad answers to good questions, feel free to contact me at mmettias ‘at’ stanford.edu.

Matthew ("Matt") Mettias '23 writes for the Grind. He is from Aiea, Hawaii. His hobbies include taking care of his Chihuahua puppy; playing pickup basketball; and listening to Jawaiian, rap/hip-hop and 1960s music. Contact him at mmettias 'at' stanford.edu.
/>