By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 11 to Jan. 21 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Saturday, Jan. 11
- At 11:50 p.m., someone was arrested on Alvarado Ct for trespassing on private property.
- At 6:40 p.m., there was an incident of stalking on Cedro Way.
Sunday, Jan. 12
- At 1:47 a.m., there was a battery at Theta Delta Chi.
- Between 11:41 a.m. and 12:10 p.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way was burglarized.
- Between 11 a.m. and 6:15 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House lot was burglarized.
- Between 12:30 and 2 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House lot was burglarized.
Monday, Jan. 13
- Between 5:30 and 6:30 a.m., there was a vandalism in the East Wing of Green Library.
Tuesday, Jan. 14
- Between 10:50 and 11:20 a.m., a vehicle parked near the Barnes Highrise was burglarized.
- At 2:55 p.m., there was a hit and run near Meier Hall.
Wednesday, Jan. 15
- Between 8:10 a.m. and 5 p.m., a bike was stolen from the bike shop.
Friday, Jan. 17
- At 12:21 a.m., there was a false bomb threat on campus.
- At 5:35 a.m., someone was arrested for possessing a weapon at a school on Galvez St.
- Between 1 and 10 a.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Twain Hall.
- Between 1:25 and 1:30 p.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way was burglarized.
- At 11:30 p.m., someone was cited for attempted petty theft and possession of burglary tools at Twain Hall.
Saturday, Jan. 18
- Between 9:30 and 9:44 a.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House lot was burglarized.
Sunday, Jan. 19
- At 3:10 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Escondido Road.
Monday, Jan. 20
- Between 11:10 and 1:05 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House lot was burglarized.
Tuesday, Jan. 21
- At 12:18 p.m., there was an incident of non-criminal hate violence at an unknown location on campus.