Corrections: Sept. 18 – Oct. 4

The following corrections were issued to articles published in print between Sept. 18 and Oct. 4. 

• “Juul CEO steps down amid federal pressure,” published Sept. 26, was corrected to reflect that San Francisco’s ban affects e-cigarettes that have not been reviewed by the FDA, not all e-cigarettes. 
  • “Marty Stepp resigns amid Title IX investigation,” published Sept. 30, was corrected to reflect that the Title IX office defines no contact instructions as applying to accused parties and complainants, not all students. 
  • The headline of “Deputy injured at Eurotrash,” published Oct. 1, was corrected to clarify that the incident happened outside of, not at, Eurotrash. 
  • “New hospital makes seismic changes,” published Oct. 3, was corrected to reflect that Bert Hurlbut’s title is Vice President of New Stanford Hospital Construction for Stanford Health Care. 
  • The photo caption printed for “New hospital makes seismic changes,” published Oct. 3, incorrectly stated that the photo was taken by WILL PRYCE/The Stanford Daily. The photo is courtesy of Will Pryce, who is not a member of The Stanford Daily.
  • “SLAC VP of 12 years retires,” published Oct. 3, was corrected to reflect that William Madia’s wife’s name is Audrey, not Ashley.