Police blotter: May 14 – May 20

This report covers a selection of incidents from May 14 to May 20 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, May 14

• Between 12:30 and 1:10 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Anderson Collection was burglarized.
  • Between 12:30 and 1:55 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Track House was burglarized.

Wednesday, May 15

• On May 15, it was reported that between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. on May 11, a rape while the victim was incapable of consent occurred at an undisclosed location on Stanford’s campus.
  • Between 4:30 p.m. on May 14 and 9 a.m. on May 15, a bike was stolen from outside of the Knight Management Center.
  • At 2:11 p.m., someone was cited for obstructing a public officer, petty theft and appropriating lost property at Wilbur Dining Hall.
  • Between 5 and 5:15 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Oval was burglarized.
  • Around 5:36 p.m., a bike was stolen from near the Roble Field Parking Garage.
  • At 7:15 p.m., someone was cited for being in violation of the leash law, which requires all dogs to be kept on a leash, on Lathrop Drive.
  • At 10 p.m., there was a battery at an undisclosed location on campus.

Thursday, May 16

• At 10:20 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Galvez Street.

Friday, May 17

• Between 1:45 and 2:05 p.m., there was a petty theft at the Environment and Energy Building.

Saturday, May 18

• Between 8:20 p.m. on May 17 and 7 p.m. on May 18, there was a grand theft in the Faculty Building East and West at the Graduate School of Business.
  • Between 9:30 and 11 a.m., there was a petty theft on Stanford Ave near Junipero Serra Boulevard.
  • Between 5 and 7 p.m., there was an act of vandalism at Encina Hall.
  • At 11:30 p.m., someone was cited for causing a public nuisance near the Arrillaga Alumni Center.   

Sunday, May 19

• Between 4 p.m. on May 18 and 6 p.m. on May 19, a bike was stolen from outside of Mirrielees.
  • Between 12 and 4:30 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Arrillaga Family Dining Commons.

Monday, May 20

• At 9:05 a.m., there was an identity theft at the Munger Graduate Residence.
  • At 12:45 p.m., there was a hit-and-run at an unknown location.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.