The Daily stands in solidarity with the Black community. Read our editors’ statement.

Corrections: April 29 – May 3

The following corrections were issued to articles published between April 29 and May 3.

• “SU Press defunding sparks outrage,” published Monday, April 29, was corrected to reflect that the annual subsidy to the Press has been approximately 0.027 of Stanford’s budget. This article has been corrected to reflect that the Press is a publishing house, not a printing operation, and that it is not the primary printing operation for the works of Stanford professors and advanced students.
  • “An inside look at campus caterpillars,” published Tuesday, April 30, was corrected to better reflect that the number of campus caterpillars relates to multiple factors, not just to the health of trees.
  • “McFaul gives heartfelt talk on values” published Thursday, May 2, has been corrected to reflect that Sughra Ahmed is an associate dean at the Office for Religious Life.
  • “Battling Bruins in final home series,” published Friday, May 3, has been corrected to reflect that Lauren Frost is a senior and Teagan Cowles is a junior.

/>