Police Blotter: Mar. 26 – April 1

This report covers a selection of incidents from Mar. 26 to April 1 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Mar. 26

• Between 9 p.m. Mar. 25 and 2:21 p.m. Mar. 26, a bike was stolen from outside of Escondido Village 2 Building 81.
  • Between 10 a.m. and 3:09 p.m., a vehicle parked on Knight Way was burglarized.

Thursday, Mar. 28

• Between 4 p.m. Mar. 27 and 12:45 p.m. Mar. 28, a vehicle parked outside Florence Moore Hall was burglarized.
  • Between 7:30 and 9:01 p.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way was burglarized.
  • Between 6:25 and 9:44 p.m., a vehicle parked outside of Yost House was burglarized.
  • At 11:25 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Roth Way.

Friday, Mar. 29

• Between 9:20 and 10:40 a.m., a vehicle parked on Palm Drive was burglarized.

Saturday, Mar. 30

• Between 10 a.m. Mar. 23 and 12:22 p.m. Mar. 30, a bike was stolen from outside of Branner Hall.

Sunday, Mar. 31

• At 10:25 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Galvez Street near El Camino Real.  

Monday, April 1

• Between Mar. 29 and 10:45 a.m. April 1, a vehicle parked outside Florence Moore Hall was burglarized.
  • At 9:35 a.m., someone was cited for driving with a suspended license on El Camino Real near Encina Ave.
  • Between noon Mar. 23 and 11:30 a.m. April 1, there was a petty theft in Cedro in Wilbur Hall.
  • Between 7 a.m. Mar. 31 and 3:51 p.m. April 1, there was a grand theft in Old Union.
  • Between 1:30 and 5:31 p.m., a vehicle parked outside of Narnia was burglarized.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.