This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 26 to Mar. 4 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Between 10:00 p.m. on Feb. 22 and 9:50 a.m. on Feb. 26, a bike was stolen from outside of Schiff House.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Between 10:36 a.m. on Feb. 26 and 3:37 p.m. on Feb. 27, a grand theft occurred at the Mechanical Engineering Administration Building.
Thursday, Feb. 28
- Between 1:31 p.m. and 6:45 p.m., a petty theft occurred at the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center.
Friday, Mar. 1
- At 3:45 p.m., someone was injured in a hit and run on Campus Drive near Stock Farm Road.
- Between 7:00 a.m. Feb. 28 and 3:03 p.m. Mar.1, a bike was stolen from outside of the Comparative Medicine Pavilion.
- Between 5:00 p.m. Feb. 28 and 2:08 p.m. Mar.1, a bike was stolen from outside of the Arrillaga Family Dining Commons.
Saturday, Mar. 2
- Between 12:00 p.m. and 1:26 p.m., a vehicle parked on Palm Drive near the Hundred Block was burglarized.
- At an unspecified time and location, there was an incident of domestic violence at the Munger Graduate Residences.
- Between 3:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m., a vehicle parked in the Roth Way garage was burglarized.
Sunday, Mar. 3
- Between 10:30 a.m. and 2:15 p.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way near the Hundred Block was burglarized.
- Between 12:00 p.m. and 3:38 p.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way near the Hundred Block was burglarized.
Monday, Mar. 4
- At 2:40 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Palm Drive near Campus Drive.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.