By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 22 to Jan. 28 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Jan. 22
- At 7:48 p.m., someone in the Rains Apartment Building received annoying phone calls.
Wednesday, Jan. 23
- At 11:28 p.m., someone was arrested for trespassing near the Graduate Communication Center.
- Between 6 p.m. Jan. 21 and 2:56 p.m. Jan. 23, a bike was stolen from outside of Escondido Village Building 85.
Thursday, Jan. 24
- At 10:25 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Serra Street near Campus Drive.
- Around 1:00 a.m., there was an assault to commit rape and false imprisonment in Crothers Hall.
Saturday, Jan. 26
- At 12:50 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near 1047 Campus Drive.
- Between 11:30 a.m. and 2:09 p.m., property was stolen from a vehicle parked on Galvez Street.
- Between 12:00 and 6:00 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Lokey Stem Cell Research Building.
- Between 12:00 p.m. Jan. 18 and 7:25 p.m. Jan. 26, a grand theft by fraudulent means took place in EV studio 6.
- At 11:15 p.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol on Lane W near Mayfield Ave.
Sunday, Jan. 27
- Between 9:00 and 11:05 a.m., a vehicle parked near the visitor’s center was burglarized.
Monday, Jan. 28
- At 2:26 p.m., someone was cited for disorderly conduct in the Huang Engineering Center.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.