By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 15 to Jan. 21 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Jan. 15
- At 4:45 p.m., property was stolen from a vehicle parked near the Arrillaga Alumni Center.
- Between 5:00 p.m. and 5:50 p.m., property was stolen from a vehicle parked near the Ford Center.
Wednesday, Jan. 16
- At an unknown time, there was property damage at the post office.
Thursday, Jan. 17
- Between 10:55 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., property was stolen from a vehicle parked near the Track House.
Friday, Jan. 18
- Between 5:00 p.m. Jan. 17 and 7:48 p.m. Jan 18, a petty theft occurred at the Arrillaga Family Dining Commons.
- Between 6:30 p.m. and 11:10 p.m., a petty theft occurred at the Wilbur Dining Hall.
- At 10:40 p.m., two people were cited near 550 Lasuen Mall for being minors in the possession of alcohol.
- At 11:24 p.m., someone was cited on Campus Drive near Mayfield Ave for alcohol-related disorderly conduct.
- At 11:42 p.m., someone was cited near 550 Lasuen Mall for alcohol-related disorderly conduct.
Saturday, Jan. 19
- Between 4:11 p.m. Jan. 17 and 8:30 p.m. Jan. 19, a petty theft occurred at the Lyman Graduate Building.
- At 11:50 p.m., someone was arrested near Tresidder Memorial Union for possessing a weapon on campus.
Monday, Jan. 21
- Between 8:30 a.m. and 12:27 p.m., a petty theft occurred at the Thornton Center.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.