Police Blotter: Feb. 20 – Feb. 25

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 20 to Feb. 25 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Feb. 20

• Between 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the Physics and Astrophysics lab.
  • Between 3:15 and 4:00 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the Center for Integrated Systems.
  • Between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the Li Ka Shing Center for Learning.
  • At 5:00 p.m., someone was bitten by a dog near Serra Street.

Wednesday, Feb. 21

• At 11:50 p.m., six people were arrested for trespassing at the Avery Aquatic Center.

Thursday, Feb. 22

• Between 1:20 and 1:45 p.m., an iPhone was stolen from the Oval.

Friday, Feb. 23

• Between 11:50 a.m. and 12:50 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the Shriram Center.
  • Between 4:00 p.m. on Feb. 22 and 11:40 a.m. on Feb. 23, a bike was stolen from outside of the Pearce Mitchell Complex.
  • At 5:42 p.m., someone was arrested for stealing leggings from the Stanford bookstore.

Saturday, Feb. 24

• At 1:45 a.m., someone was arrested for driving under the influence on Galvez Street near Nelson Road.

Sunday, Feb. 25

• At 12:05 a.m., someone was arrested for driving under the influence on El Camino Real near Quarry Road.
  • Between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m., a car window was smashed near the Oval.

There were no alcohol transports reported between Feb. 20 and Feb. 25 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.