By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from Sept. 26 to Oct. 2 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Wednesday, September 27
- Between 5 a.m. on Sept. 26 and 9:15 a.m. on Sept. 27, two unlocked bikes were stolen from the front step of Building 62 in Escondido Village.
- At 8:10 a.m., two vehicles collided on Memorial Way near the 500 block.
- Between 6 and 9:30 p.m., a cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack near Escondido Village Building 29.
Thursday, September 28
- Between 9:50 p.m. on Sept. 27 and 9:50 a.m. on Sept. 28, a U-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside of Otero in Wilbur Hall.
Friday, September 29
- At 7:59 a.m., a vehicle and a bike collided on Roth Way near the North-South Service Road.
- At 10:35 p.m., a noise complaint was made against a party at the Kappa Sigma house. After being contacted, the house residents lowered the music and closed the doors and windows. No further complaints were made.
- At 11:17 p.m., unknown suspects stole three golf carts from different areas on the campus. All of the golf carts were recovered.
Saturday, September 30
- At 12:18 a.m., someone was arrested near Theta Delta Chi for being drunk in public.
- There were two alcohol transports.
- Between 1:15 and 1:30 a.m., someone was physically assaulted outside the Kappa Alpha house by unknown suspects.
- Between 11 a.m. and 2:10 p.m., someone smashed two passenger side windows of a car parked in the Museum Way lot and stole three backpacks containing electronics and personal belongings.
- Between 1 and 3:30 p.m., someone broke a window of a car parked on Roth Way near Lasuen Street and rummaged through a bag. Nothing was taken.
- At 3:15 p.m., two bikes collided on the path north of Canfield Court.
- At 10:30 p.m., someone was arrested on Quarry Road near Campus Drive for being in possession of marijuana.
Monday, October 2
- Between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., someone broke into a car parked near the Stables on Fremont Road and stole cash and several credit cards.
- Between 10:55 a.m. and 12:45 p.m., someone broke into a car parked on Stanford Avenue near the 1700 block and stole cash and a credit card.
There were two alcohol transports reported between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.