This report covers a selection of incidents from May 5 to May 11 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Wednesday, May 5
- An unknown suspect stole an individual’s unattended wallet from Treehouse sometime between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Thursday, May 6
- An individual’s reportedly U-Locked bike was stolen from a bike rack in front of the Packard Building sometime between 8 p.m. Wednesday and noon Thursday.
Friday, May 7
- An individual’s reportedly unlocked bike was stolen from in between the Donner and Serra wings of Stern Hall sometime between 7:15 p.m. Thursday and 10:50 a.m. Friday.
Saturday, May 8
- An individual was cited and released for having a controlled substance in a vehicle at 5:46 a.m. near Campus Dr. and Quarry Rd.
- An individual was arrested for driving under the influence near near Mayfield Ave. and Lane W. at 10:40 p.m.
Sunday, May 9
- Three individuals were arrested for public intoxication near Arboretum Dr. and Galvez St. at 9:45 a.m. and transported to the San Jose Main Jail.
- An individual reported that a suspect exposed his penis while urinating in public near Kappa Alpha at 4:30 p.m. The reporting party does not wish to press charges.
Monday, May 10
- A noise complaint was reported for Synergy House at 4 a.m. The noise was turned down upon contact and no further complaints were made.
- An unknown suspect or suspects stood on top of an individual’s parked car near Florence Moore Hall and smashed the rear window with an unknown object sometime between 6 p.m. Sunday and 5 p.m. Monday.
Tuesday, May 11
- An individual’s reportedly chain-locked bike was stolen from the outside the Cummings Art Building sometime between 10:45 a.m. and 12:40 p.m.
- An individual’s reportedly unlocked bike was stolen from outside the Burbank wing of Stern Hall sometime between noon and 3:30 p.m.
- An unknown suspect was confronted when stealing packages from an individual’s Escondido Village residence doorstep at 5:05 p.m. and fled eastbound on a bike.
According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, two alcohol transports were reported for the seven-day period between May 5 and May 11.
Contact Sam Premutico at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu.