This report covers a selection of incidents from April 8 to April 13 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Wednesday, April 8:
- An individual reported that she witnessed an individual possibly holding a gun on the second floor of her Escondido Village residence at 8:05 p.m.
- A suspicious phone call was received at the Mitchell Earth Sciences Building sometime between 9:55 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, April 9:
- An individual was arrested near Mayfield Avenue and Campus Drive for riding under the influence at 1:00 a.m.
Friday, April 10:
- An individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen near Escondido Village II sometime between 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 7, and 2:00 p.m. Friday, April 10.
- An individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike racks on the south side of the Gunn Building sometime between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 11:
- An individual was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Mayfield Avenue at 11:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 12:
- An individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from Parking Structure 5 sometime between noon on Saturday and noon on Sunday.
Monday, April 13:
- An unknown suspect or suspects entered a fenced-in construction area on Stock Farm Road and stole multiple copper fittings and construction tools from two locked containers. The incident occurred sometime between 3:00 p.m. Friday and 6:00 a.m. Monday.
- An individual was arrested near Electioneer Road and Fremont Road for vehicle theft and transported to the San Jose Main Jail sometime between 9:15 a.m. and 9:36 a.m.
According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, no alcohol transports were reported for the six-day period between April 8 and April 13.
Contact Sam Premutico at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu.