This report covers a selection of incidents from March 30 to April 7 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Monday, March 30
- An individual was cited and released for being in possession of less than an ounce of marijuana near Narnia House at 3:30 p.m.
- An unknown suspect stole an individual’s University-issued cellphone from a Lathrop Library bathroom stall sometime between 4:00 p.m. and 4:10 p.m.
Tuesday, March 31
- An individual’s cable-locked bike was stolen from in front of the Cummings Art Building sometime between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- An unknown suspect or suspects entered the Green Earth Sciences Building mail room, faced the camera towards the floor and stole a package at 10:15 p.m.
Wednesday, April 1
- An unknown suspect or suspects stole a suitcase accidentally left in front of an El Escarpado residence sometime between 1:45 p.m. and 2:45 p.m.
Thursday, April 2
- An individual was arrested near Lane Hall and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for being in possession of burglary tools and being in possession of a weapon at 11:35 a.m.
- An individual’s cable-locked bike was stolen from a Green Library bike rack sometime between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Friday, April 3
- An unknown suspect pulled out his genitals and began stroking them while looking through a window near Lagunita Court at 9:45 p.m.
- An individual was cited and released for being in possession of less than an ounce of marijuana at 11:15 p.m. near Larkin West, Stern Hall.
Saturday, April 4
- An unknown suspect or suspects removed a backstop cushion worth 1,000 dollars from the Sunken Diamond sometime between 11:00 p.m. Friday and 9:00 a.m. Saturday.
- An unknown suspect or suspects wrote several phrases in chalk on the sidewalk near Hoover Tower and the tower itself at 10:00 a.m. causing approximately 300 dollars in damages.
Sunday, April 5
- No incidents were reported for this day.
Monday, April 6
- An individual chased, caught and retrieved his bike from a suspect near Olmsted Road without conflict sometime between 9:00 a.m. and 2:05 p.m. The suspect was seen in the area prior to the theft.
Tuesday, April 7
- An individual’s bike reportedly U-locked to itself was stolen from a Castaño residence hall bike rack sometime between 10:30 p.m. Monday and 9:50 a.m. Tuesday.
- A suspicious individual was reportedly hanging around Kappa Alpha Theta and possibly peering into windows at 8:25 p.m. The individual left when contacted.
According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, one alcohol transport was reported for the nine-day period between March 30 and April 7.
Contact Sam Premutico at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu.