This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 18 to Feb. 23 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.
Wednesday, Feb. 18
- An unknown suspect made multiple phone calls and left voice mails to Building 530 between 9:00 a.m. Monday, Feb. 9, and 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 18.
Thursday, Feb. 19
- An individual was arrested and transported to the San Jose Main Jail for battery on a peace officer and resisting arrest at 1:06 a.m. near Tresidder Memorial Union.
- An individual’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from a Law School bike rack sometime between 11:00 a.m. and 8:45 p.m.
- An individual was cited and released for being in possession of a false ID near Lake Lagunita at 11:20 a.m.
- A two inch low-pressure gas line at the Central Energy Facility reportedly broke sometime between 1:45 p.m. and 3:31 p.m. PG&E later repaired the break.
- A Campus Security Authority informed SUDPS that a female student reported that she was sexually assaulted in Fall 2014 by a male student. The time and location of the incident were not specified.
- A Campus Security Authority informed SUDPS that a female student reported that she was sexually assaulted on February 6 by a male student. The time and location of the incident were not specified.
Friday, Feb. 20
- An unknown suspect or suspects stole cash from a locked file cabinet in a storage room of the Zambrano Hall basement sometime between 3:00 p.m. Friday, Feb. 13, and 8:00 a.m. Friday, Feb. 20.
- An unknown suspect or suspect stole a victim’s department laptop from her locked Littlefield Center office sometime between 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 12, and 9:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 20.
- An unknown suspect or suspects stole a CD deck from a victim’s reportedly unlocked vehicle in Parking Structure 5 sometime between 9:45 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 21
- An unknown suspect or suspects turned over an unattended rental golf cart parked near Wilbur Way and Bowdoin Lane sometime between 1:00 p.m. Friday and 11:35 a.m. Saturday, causing damage from spilled battery acid.
Sunday, Feb. 22
- A victim noticed a suspect standing between the driver’s side door and seat of the victim’s vehicle in Parking Structure 6 at 2:00 a.m. The suspect fled in a vehicle when confronted. The victim’s window was shattered.
- An unknown suspect or suspect vandalized two exterior walls of a Lomita Drive student residence with purple paint sometime between 6:00 p.m. Saturday and 7:00 a.m. Sunday, causing under $400 in damage.
Monday, Feb. 23
- An unknown suspect or suspects jacked-up a victim’s vehicle in front of Wilbur Hall, stealing the front right tire sometime between 7:30 p.m. Sunday and 6:20 a.m. Monday.
- An unknown suspect or suspects vandalized the east wall of the Herbert Hoover Memorial Building with black spray paint sometime between 3:00 p.m. Saturday and 8:00 a.m. Monday.
According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, one alcohol transport was reported for the six-day period between Feb. 18 and Feb. 23.
Contact Sam Premutico at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu