Police Blotter: Nov. 5 – Nov. 10

This report covers a selection of incidents from Nov. 5 to Nov. 10 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Wednesday, Nov. 5

• An unknown suspect or suspects forced open the front right passenger door of a victim’s vehicle in Parking Structure 1 and stole the car stereo sometime between 9 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
  • A victim’s reportedly cable-locked bike was stolen from outside Larkin sometime between 6 p.m. on Wednesday and 2 p.m. on Thursday.

Thursday, Nov. 6

• An unknown suspect or suspects broke the right rear window of a victim’s car near Stanford Avenue and Junipero Serra Boulevard and stole electronics, purses and currency sometime between 3:45 p.m. and 5:05 p.m.
  • An individual refused to leave the Tresidder Memorial Union computer lab (LaIR) until SUDPS deputies arrived sometime between 5:15 p.m. and 5:45 p.m.
  • An individual was arrested for public intoxication near the Shriram Center and was transported to the San Jose Main Jail around 11:10 p.m.

Friday, Nov. 7

• An unknown suspect or suspects threw eggs at a Cedro House dorm room window at 1:30 a.m. No damage was reported, only a foul odor inside the room.
  • A victim’s reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from a Caltrain station bike rack on University Avenue sometime between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
  • A victim’s reportedly U-locked bike was stolen from outside Florence Moore Hall sometime between 6:30 p.m. on Friday and 9:30 a.m. on Saturday.
  • Two individuals were cited and released for being minors in possession of alcohol near Campus Drive and Mayfield Avenue at 10:20 p.m.
  • An individual was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Lagunita Drive and Lomita Drive at 10:45 p.m.
  • An individual was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Campus Drive and Alvarado Row at 11:30 p.m.
  • An individual was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Campus Drive and O’Connor Lane at 11:45 p.m.
  • An individual was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Campus Drive and Alvarado Row at 11:45 p.m.

Saturday, Nov. 8

• An unknown suspect or suspects wrote a threatening homophobic message on a victim’s Florence Moore dormitory door name sign sometime between 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
  • An unknown suspect or suspects threw an unknown object and broke a small window on the ground floor of the Florence Moore, Alondra Wing common area at 11:59 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 9

• An unknown suspect or suspects stole the handlebars, seat and front fork from a victim’s reportedly locked bike outside Robert Moore South sometime between 10 p.m. on Sunday and 1 p.m. on Monday.

Monday, Nov. 10

• An unknown suspect or suspects punctured three tires of a victim’s parked vehicle in Escondido Village I sometime between 7:30 p.m. on Monday and 6 p.m. on Tuesday.

According to the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin, no alcohol transports were reported for the six-day period between Nov. 5 and Nov. 10.

Contact Sam Premutico at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu.

Sam Premutico

Sam Premutico

Sam Premutico ’18 is a staff writer covering University and local news. A freshman from Brooklyn, New York, Sam has a wide range of academic interests, including biology and philosophy. When not in class or writing for The Daily, Sam enjoys solving crossword puzzles and playing for the Stanford Men’s Squash team. To contact Sam, email him at samprem ‘at’ stanford.edu.