Police Blotter

July 12, 2012, 2:25 a.m.

This report covers a selection of incidents from July 1 through July 8 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Sunday, July 1

A non-injury hit-and-run occurred when a vehicle crashed into a fixed object in the Stock Farm parking lot at midnight.

A small windowpane was broken at Sigma Chi between 6 p.m. on June 28 and 10 a.m on July 1.

Contraband was found in the Academic Reserve field sites and booked in for destruction at 3 p.m.

Monday, July 2

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence near the intersection of Olmsted Road and Yale Street at 5:05 a.m.

The Information Technology Services offices were ransacked, and three laptop computers were stolen between midnight on June 29 and 8 a.m. on July 2.

Somebody smashed the windows of a car parked near Angell Field and stole a backpack and passport from the car between 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

A male was cited and released for underage drinking near the intersection of Peter Coutts Road and Raimundo Way at 10:35 p.m.

Tuesday, July 3

Somebody was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for domestic violence at Blackwelder at 9:32 a.m.

A small brush fire was reported near the intersection of Governor’s Avenue and Searsville Road at 2:45 p.m.

Somebody entered an unlocked room and stole cash from the top of a desk at the Jenkins House between 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.

A male was cited and released for underage possession of alcohol at Wilbur Hall at 11:45 p.m.

Wednesday, July 4

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for public intoxication at 106 Hoskins Court at 2:55 a.m.

Somebody stole a wallet from a vehicle at the Sport Complex between 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.

Thursday, July 5

A cable-locked bike was stolen at Thornton Center between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.

Friday, July 6

Somebody stole a Honda generator from the golf driving range facility between 9 a.m. the morning before and 11 a.m.

Saturday, July 7

A U-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack in front of Castaño between 1:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.

Somebody broke the side window of a rental vehicle and stole an iPad, phone and wallet from inside at the Track House between 3 p.m. and 8:35 p.m.

Sunday, July 8

A male was cited and released for providing false information to a peace officer between 11:50 a.m. and noon.