Police blotter: Jan. 9 to Jan. 15

This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 9 to Jan. 15 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Jan. 9

• Between 7:30 and 9:25 p.m., an unlocked bike was stolen from the bike rack located on the west side of the Terman Engineering Center.

Thursday, Jan. 11

• At 5:40 a.m., someone was arrested on Campus Drive near Governor’s Lane for driving on a suspended license.
  • Between 11 p.m. on Jan. 10 and 3:15 a.m. on Jan. 11, a U-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside of Memorial Auditorium.

Friday, Jan. 12

• At 4 a.m., someone was arrested on Panama Street near Via Ortega for driving on a suspended license.
  • Between 9 p.m. on Jan. 11 and 11:20 a.m. on Jan. 12, a U-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack located outside of Munger Building 5.
  • There were two alcohol transports.

Saturday, Jan. 13

• At 11:40 p.m., a noise complaint was made about a gathering at the Phi Kappa Psi residence.

Sunday, Jan. 14

• At 2:45 a.m., someone was arrested for driving under the influence on El Camino Real near California Avenue.
  • Between 6 p.m. on Jan. 13 and 2 a.m. on Jan. 14, a cable-locked bike was stolen from outside Tresidder Memorial Union.
  • Between 9 a.m. and 9:15 p.m., a U-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack outside the Graduate School of Business.

Monday, Jan. 15

• Between 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 14 and 4:45 p.m. on Jan. 15, a cable-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack located on the east side of the Escondido IV Quillen Highrise.  

There were two alcohol transports reported between Jan. 9 and Jan. 15 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.