Police blotter, Feb. 8-Feb. 11

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 8 through Feb. 11 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Friday, Feb. 8

A female was cited and released for providing false ID to a peace officer at Tresidder Memorial Union at 3:20 p.m.

A parking permit was stolen from Parking Structure 1 between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for domestic violence at Kappa Alpha Theta between 1:50 and 1:53 a.m.

A wallet with currency was stolen from Meyer Library between 11:36 a.m. on Feb. 7 and 1:40 p.m. on Feb. 8.

Saturday, Feb. 9

No crimes were reported on this day.

Sunday, Feb. 10

A laptop was stolen from the Graduate School of Education between 3 p.m. and 4:34 p.m.

A bike was stolen from Adams House between 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 9 and 12 p.m. on Feb. 10.

A bike was stolen from Twain North between 1 and 5 p.m.

A laptop was stolen from the Graduate School of Education between 9 and 10 p.m.

A bike was stolen from Rinconada between 5 p.m. on Feb. 8 and 4 p.m. on Feb. 10.

Monday, Feb. 11

Currency and candy was stolen from the Packard Electrical Engineering Building between 6 p.m. on Feb. 8 and 8 a.m. on Feb. 11.

About Liam Kinney

Liam Kinney is a hip young thing from Aspen, Colo. He has been a contributing writer at the Daily for a year, and now has his own column. Currently a sophomore, Liam is a prospective Classics and Symbolic Systems double major. He enjoys finishing books, cooking edible food, and reaching the top of the climbing wall - in other words, he is rarely satisfied.