Police Blotter, Jan. 16 – Jan. 22

Wednesday, Jan. 16

• A male was cited and released for driving without a license at 8:05 a.m.
  • A bike was stolen from Adams House between 6 p.m. on Jan. 15 and noon on Jan. 16.
  • A printer was stolen from Old Union between 5 p.m. on Dec. 14 and 11:30 a.m. on Jan. 16.
  • A male was cited and released for driving with a disabled license plate that was altered to look like it was valid at 7:30 a.m.
  • A bike was stolen from the Environment and Energy Building (Y2E2) between 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
  • A bike was stolen from Munger Building 1 between noon on Jan. 6 and 7 a.m. on Jan. 16.

Thursday, Jan. 17

• A bike was stolen from Encina Hall between 8:45 a.m. and 3:45 p.m.

Friday, Jan. 18

• A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol in Theta Delta Chi at 11:25 p.m.

Saturday, Jan. 19

• No incidents were reported on this day.

Sunday, Jan. 20

• A bike was stolen from Arroyo in Wilbur Hall between 4 and 11:30 a.m.

Monday, Jan. 21

• A person was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for public intoxication in the Mechanical Engineering Lab at 5:50 a.m.

Tuesday, Jan 22

• A purse was stolen near the intersection of Serra Mall and Via Ortega between 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
  • A bike was stolen from Peterson Laboratory between 2 p.m. on Jan. 17 and 8 p.m. on Jan. 22.

Liam Kinney is a hip young thing from Aspen, Colo. He has been a contributing writer at the Daily for a year, and now has his own column. Currently a sophomore, Liam is a prospective Classics and Symbolic Systems double major. He enjoys finishing books, cooking edible food, and reaching the top of the climbing wall - in other words, he is rarely satisfied.