Police blotter, Nov. 9 – 25

This report covers a selection of incidents from Nov. 9 through Nov. 25 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Friday, Nov. 9

A male was cited and released for being in possession of marijuana near the intersection of Campus Drive and Escondido Road at 8:50 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside Florence Moore Hall between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 8 and 9 a.m. Nov. 9.

A bike was stolen from outside Durand between 5:30 p.m. and 5:40 p.m.

A male was cited and released for driving without a license near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Dolores Street.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for a domestic battery that occurred at Slavianskii Dom just before 10 p.m.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lagunita Drive at 11:30 p.m.

Saturday, Nov. 10

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Campus Drive and Gerona Street at 12:10 a.m.

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lagunita Drive at 8:25 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside Paloma between 10 p.m. Nov. 9 and 8:50 a.m. Nov. 10.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Crothers Way and Galvez Mall at noon.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated at Stanford Stadium around 12:30 p.m.

A golf cart was stolen from the 600 block of Nelson Road between 12:15 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.

One person was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for burglary and robbery at Chi Theta Chi around 5 p.m.

A female was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Santa Ynez Street at 11:15 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 11

A bike was stolen from near Stanford Stadium between 10:30 a.m. Nov. 10 and 9 a.m. Nov. 11.

A burglary was reported in Serra at about 11:15 p.m. The stolen items included laptops and a cell phone.

Monday, Nov. 12

A bike was stolen from outside Faisan between 10 p.m. Nov. 9 and 9 a.m. Nov. 12.

A bike was stolen from outside Griffin between 5 p.m. Nov. 10 and 9 a.m. Nov. 12.

A bike was stolen from the 300 block of Bonair Siding between 11 a.m. Nov. 9 and 2 p.m. Nov. 12.

A credit card was stolen from Jordan Hall between 3:10 p.m. and 4:15 p.m.

A messenger bag was stolen from the track house at Angell Field between 5:20 p.m. and 6:35 p.m.

Tuesday, Nov. 13

A bike was stolen from outside Cedro between 1 a.m. and 9 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside the Escondido II high-rise between 10 p.m. Nov. 12 and 10 a.m. Nov. 13.

A bike was stolen from outside of Donner between 11:45 p.m. Nov. 12 and 10:45 a.m. Nov. 13.

A bike was stolen from near 450 Serra Mall between 10 a.m. and 10:55 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside the Arrillaga Family Sports Center between 7 p.m. and 9:45 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 14

A laptop and tablet were reported stolen from Kappa Sigma between 11:59 p.m. Nov. 10 and 1:30 a.m. Nov. 14.

A bike was stolen from 58 Dudley Lane between 6 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.

A bike was stolen from 140 Comstock Circle between 6 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.

Thursday, Nov. 15

A bike was stolen from outside Schiff between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked on a warrant from the San Francisco Police Department near the intersection of Galvez Street and Nelson Road at 11:30 a.m.

A male was cited and released for being in possession of marijuana at 3 p.m.

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Campus Drive and Bowdoin Lane at 6:04 p.m.

Friday, Nov. 16

A bike was stolen from Parking Structure 5 between 5:30 p.m. Nov. 15 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 16.

A bike was stolen from outside CERAS between 7 p.m. Nov. 15 and 9 a.m. Nov. 16.

Saturday, Nov. 17

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at Kappa Alpha around 12:30 a.m.

Sunday, Nov. 18

A bike was stolen from outside Schiff between 1 a.m. and 12 p.m.

Monday, Nov. 19

A bike was stolen from Parking Lot 9 between 8:30 p.m. Nov. 18 and 9 a.m. Nov. 19.

A male was cited and released on a misdemeanor warrant out of San Francisco County near the intersection of Alpine Road and Bishop Lane at 10:20 p.m.

Tuesday, Nov. 20

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of El Camino Real and Page Mill Road at 2 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 21

Somebody was reported for peeping in the Avery Aquatic Center at 7:45 p.m.

Thursday, Nov. 22

No incidents were reported.

Friday, Nov. 23

No incidents were reported.

Saturday, Nov. 24

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Bowdoin Street and Campus Drive at 2:14 a.m.

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lane W at 7:10 a.m.

Sunday, Nov. 25

A bike was stolen from near the Landau Economics Center between 6 p.m. Nov. 15 and 1:30 a.m. Nov. 25.

A bike was stolen from outside Kimball Hall between 4 p.m Nov. 17 and 4 p.m. Nov. 25.

About Alice Phillips

Alice Phillips is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as The Daily's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, News Desk Editor, and News Staff Writer. She is a senior from Los Angeles, California.