Police blotter, Nov. 9 – 25

This report covers a selection of incidents from Nov. 9 through Nov. 25 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Friday, Nov. 9

A male was cited and released for being in possession of marijuana near the intersection of Campus Drive and Escondido Road at 8:50 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside Florence Moore Hall between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 8 and 9 a.m. Nov. 9.

A bike was stolen from outside Durand between 5:30 p.m. and 5:40 p.m.

A male was cited and released for driving without a license near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Dolores Street.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for a domestic battery that occurred at Slavianskii Dom just before 10 p.m.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lagunita Drive at 11:30 p.m.

Saturday, Nov. 10

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Campus Drive and Gerona Street at 12:10 a.m.

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lagunita Drive at 8:25 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside Paloma between 10 p.m. Nov. 9 and 8:50 a.m. Nov. 10.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Crothers Way and Galvez Mall at noon.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated at Stanford Stadium around 12:30 p.m.

A golf cart was stolen from the 600 block of Nelson Road between 12:15 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.

One person was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for burglary and robbery at Chi Theta Chi around 5 p.m.

A female was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Santa Ynez Street at 11:15 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 11

A bike was stolen from near Stanford Stadium between 10:30 a.m. Nov. 10 and 9 a.m. Nov. 11.

A burglary was reported in Serra at about 11:15 p.m. The stolen items included laptops and a cell phone.

Monday, Nov. 12

A bike was stolen from outside Faisan between 10 p.m. Nov. 9 and 9 a.m. Nov. 12.

A bike was stolen from outside Griffin between 5 p.m. Nov. 10 and 9 a.m. Nov. 12.

A bike was stolen from the 300 block of Bonair Siding between 11 a.m. Nov. 9 and 2 p.m. Nov. 12.

A credit card was stolen from Jordan Hall between 3:10 p.m. and 4:15 p.m.

A messenger bag was stolen from the track house at Angell Field between 5:20 p.m. and 6:35 p.m.

Tuesday, Nov. 13

A bike was stolen from outside Cedro between 1 a.m. and 9 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside the Escondido II high-rise between 10 p.m. Nov. 12 and 10 a.m. Nov. 13.

A bike was stolen from outside of Donner between 11:45 p.m. Nov. 12 and 10:45 a.m. Nov. 13.

A bike was stolen from near 450 Serra Mall between 10 a.m. and 10:55 a.m.

A bike was stolen from outside the Arrillaga Family Sports Center between 7 p.m. and 9:45 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 14

A laptop and tablet were reported stolen from Kappa Sigma between 11:59 p.m. Nov. 10 and 1:30 a.m. Nov. 14.

A bike was stolen from 58 Dudley Lane between 6 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.

A bike was stolen from 140 Comstock Circle between 6 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.

Thursday, Nov. 15

A bike was stolen from outside Schiff between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked on a warrant from the San Francisco Police Department near the intersection of Galvez Street and Nelson Road at 11:30 a.m.

A male was cited and released for being in possession of marijuana at 3 p.m.

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Campus Drive and Bowdoin Lane at 6:04 p.m.

Friday, Nov. 16

A bike was stolen from Parking Structure 5 between 5:30 p.m. Nov. 15 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 16.

A bike was stolen from outside CERAS between 7 p.m. Nov. 15 and 9 a.m. Nov. 16.

Saturday, Nov. 17

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at Kappa Alpha around 12:30 a.m.

Sunday, Nov. 18

A bike was stolen from outside Schiff between 1 a.m. and 12 p.m.

Monday, Nov. 19

A bike was stolen from Parking Lot 9 between 8:30 p.m. Nov. 18 and 9 a.m. Nov. 19.

A male was cited and released on a misdemeanor warrant out of San Francisco County near the intersection of Alpine Road and Bishop Lane at 10:20 p.m.

Tuesday, Nov. 20

A male was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of El Camino Real and Page Mill Road at 2 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 21

Somebody was reported for peeping in the Avery Aquatic Center at 7:45 p.m.

Thursday, Nov. 22

No incidents were reported.

Friday, Nov. 23

No incidents were reported.

Saturday, Nov. 24

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Bowdoin Street and Campus Drive at 2:14 a.m.

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lane W at 7:10 a.m.

Sunday, Nov. 25

A bike was stolen from near the Landau Economics Center between 6 p.m. Nov. 15 and 1:30 a.m. Nov. 25.

A bike was stolen from outside Kimball Hall between 4 p.m Nov. 17 and 4 p.m. Nov. 25.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.