Police Blotter Oct. 23-29

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 23 through Oct. 29 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Tuesday, Oct. 23

An iPad was stolen from Tresidder Memorial Union between 3:30 p.m. and 3:50 p.m.

Wednesday, Oct. 24

A bike was stolen outside the Escondido III high-rise between 10 p.m. on Oct. 23 and 10 p.m. on Oct. 24.

Thursday, Oct. 25

A bike was stolen from outside the Escondido III high rise between 10 p.m. on Oct. 24 and 8 a.m. on Oct. 25.

Marijuana was found in Parking Structure 5 at 8:10 p.m.

Friday, Oct. 26

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence as well as driving on a suspended license at 10:50 p.m. near the intersection of Serra Street and Campus Drive.

A male was cited and released for creating a public nuisance at 11:50 p.m. near the Mausoleum.

Saturday, Oct. 27

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence at about 1:30 a.m. near the intersection of Galvez Street and El Camino Real.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Angell Court and Olmsted Road at 1:40 a.m.

A window was smashed in on a vehicle parked in Parking Structure 6 sometime between 12 p.m. Oct. 21 and 7 a.m. Oct. 27.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 1:50 p.m. near 560 Escondido Mall.

A male was cited and released for providing false identification to a peace officer at 1:55 p.m. near the intersection of Lagunita Drive and Mayfield Avenue.

A vehicle’s window was smashed in between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. It was parked near the intersection of Stanford Avenue and Junipero Serra Boulevard.

A female was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 2:30 p.m. near the intersection of Lane A and Nathan Abbott Way.

A male was cited and released for providing false identification to a peace officer at 2:30 p.m. near the intersection of Lane A and Nathan Abbott Way.

A car was stolen from near Stanford Stadium between 4:55 p.m. and 5:40 p.m., but it was later recovered.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated at about 7:30 p.m. near the intersection of Campus Drive and Gerona Road.

Sunday, Oct. 28

A pew in Memorial Church was vandalized at some point between midnight on Oct. 21 and 11:30 a.m. on Oct. 28.

Monday, Oct. 29

A bike was stolen from outside of Slavianskii Dom between 12:15 p.m. and 2:05 p.m.

The trunk of a vehicle parked in Parking Structure 1 was vandalized between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.

-Alice Phillips

About Alice Phillips

Alice Phillips is The Daily's Managing Editor of Copy. Previously, she has served as the paper's Deputy Editor, a News Desk Editor, and a Staff Writer. She is a Film Studies major from Los Angeles.