Police Blotter, Oct. 17 – 22

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 17 through Oct. 22 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Wednesday, Oct. 17

A bike was stolen outside the Wilbur Hall administration building between 12 a.m. on Oct. 16 and 12 a.m. on Oct. 17.

A male was cited and released for creating a public nuisance outside of Tresidder Union at 1:50 a.m.

A parking permit was stolen from a vehicle in Parking Structure 6 between 6 p.m. on Oct. 14 and 9 a.m. on Oct. 17.

A bike was stolen outside of the Hewlett Teaching Center between 10 a.m. and 10:50 a.m.

A bike was stolen outside of Phi Kappa Psi between 8 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.

Thursday, Oct. 18

A bike was stolen outside of Rains between 12 p.m. on Oct. 14 and 6 p.m. on Oct. 18.

A laptop was stolen from a backpack in Stern Dining between 6:45 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Friday, Oct. 19

A bike was stolen outside of Jerry between 6 p.m. Oct. 18 and 10 a.m. Oct. 19.

Laptops were stolen from Sigma Alpha Epsilon between 11:45 p.m. on Oct. 18 and 12:45 a.m. on Oct. 19.

An iPhone was stolen from the Arrillaga Center for Sports and Recreation between 2:30 p.m. and 2:50 p.m.

A laptop was stolen from Building 240 at 4:15 p.m.

A bike was stolen near 845 Escondido Road between 12:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.

Saturday, Oct. 20

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence near the intersection of Bowdoin Lane and Galvez Mall at 4:20 a.m.

Sunday, Oct. 21

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence near the intersection of Mayfield Avenue and Lane W at about 12:15 a.m.

A bike was stolen outside of Cedro at 4 p.m.

Monday, Oct. 22

A laptop was stolen from Crothers Memorial Hall between 12:45 p.m. and 2 p.m.

A female was cited and released for petty theft at the Stanford Bookstore at 5 p.m.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.