RT @StanfordSports: Our recap of Stanford's 45-0 win. Key takeways: McCaffrey has a bright future and the O-line still needs to gel http://…: 3 hours ago, The Stanford Daily
RT @StanfordSports: And that's the ballgame. Stanford routs UC-Davis 45-0.: 4 hours ago, The Stanford Daily
Suspect "described as a white male adult, in his 30's, approx. 5' 7" and 140 lbs., fit build with short brown hair and wearing black shorts": 22 hours ago, The Stanford Daily
Alert: "A female adult reported that she was...struck from behind with an unknown object that she believed to be a stick.": 22 hours ago, The Stanford Daily
AlertSU system reporting a physical assault nearby Palm Drive and Campus Drive at 9:11 p.m.: 22 hours ago, The Stanford Daily

Treasure Island Music Festival

The annual festival held on Treasure Island, an old military base in the San Francisco Bay, featured two days packed with bands like the xx, M83 and Girl Talk. The festival has a music festival feel, with an unmistakable San Francisco flare. A sea of food trucks, artist stands, compost bins, funky installation art and a viewing platform straight out of Burning Man dot the space between two large stages. The crowd is a bit eclectic–everyone grooves along in their own “this is my moment with my music” kind of way.

[royalslider id="17"]