Police Blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from May 15 through May 21 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Tuesday, May 15

A bike was stolen from outside of Soto in Wilbur Hall between 1:30 a.m. and 8:40 a.m.

An iPad was stolen from Hillel between 3 a.m. and 12 p.m.

A bike was stolen from outside of the Escondido V high rise between 1 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

A laptop was stolen from Lagunita Dining between 6:30 p.m. and 6:35 p.m.

Wednesday, May 16

A bike was stolen from outside of Adams House between 12:01 a.m. on May 15 and 8:45 a.m. on May 16.

A bike was stolen from outside of Loro in Florence Moore Hall between 8 p.m. on May 14 and 11:45 a.m. on May 16.

Thursday, May 17

No incidents were reported.

Friday, May 18

A bike was stolen from in front of Florence Moore Hall between 10 p.m. on May 16 and 9 a.m. on May 18.

Two males were transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for vandalism near the intersection of Arguello Way and Serra Street at 2:38 p.m.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 9:30 p.m. near 675 Lomita Drive.

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Governor’s Avenue and Campus Drive West at approximately 11:15 p.m.

Saturday, May 19

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated near the intersection of Lane A and Nathan Abbott Way at 12:26 a.m.

A female was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the intersection of Lane A and Campus Drive at 12:45 a.m.

A bike wheel was vandalized on a bike parked outside of Griffin House between 11 p.m. the previous night and 8:45 a.m.

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for being publicly intoxicated at 8 p.m. near Galvez Field.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 11:20 p.m. on Mayfield Drive.

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 11:50 p.m. on Mayfield Drive.

Sunday, May 20

An iPhone was stolen from Lantana between 8:45 p.m. and 9:45 p.m.

Monday, May 21

A bike was stolen from outside of Haus Mitteleuropa between 8 p.m. on May 19 and 10 a.m. on May 21.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.