Shaw: No-call on Owusu hit was "questionable": 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports
In the span of 25 seconds, Stanford scores 13 points to win the game. Cardinal escape a tough one in the Rose Bowl, 22-13.: 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports
It's Hail Mary time in Pasadena.: 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Ten seconds left, UCLA needs 25 yards for a field goal attempt.: 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Stanford leads 16-13, UCLA has 24 seconds to break their eight game losing streak to the Cardinal.: 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports
Arcega-Whiteside had no catches before this game. Huge day is an understatement.: 2 days ago, StanfordDaily Sports

Football: Spring Game returns to San Francisco’s Kezar Stadium

For the third year in a row, the Stanford football team will take its annual Cardinal and White Spring Game on the road to the city by the bay.

On Saturday, April 14, the Cardinal will wrap up its spring practice schedule with a contest at San Francisco’s historic Kezar Stadium.

Last season, the Andrew Luck-led Cardinal squad blew out the White team 42-3 in front of over 6,000 fans, but this year’s contest should be compelling for entirely different reasons–like finding out which quarterback is most likely to replace Luck as the starter.

The competition for Luck’s spot, as well as 10 other starting spots on both sides of the ball, will conclude at Kezar after the Cardinal’s spring practices. Stanford will split its workouts into two sessions, with the first seven workouts beginning February 27 and ending March 10. The Cardinal will resume workouts after finals and spring break on April 2 and wrap up the spring on April 14 in San Francisco.

–Jack Blanchat

About The Daily Sports Staff

The Daily Sports Staff is the collective moniker of an overworked, beleaguered, underpaid collection of sportswriters that feel comfortable enough with their own self-identities to give up any sense of individualism for the good of the sports section. To contact The Daily Sports Staff, send an email to the managing editor(s) of the sports staff (sports 'at' stanforddaily.com), keepers of the souls of those sportswriters.