Cardinal fans have to be pretty happy with Stanford's performance today, even if it was against an FCS opponent.: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
And that's the ballgame. Stanford routs UC-Davis 45-0.: 3 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Crower redeems himself by throwing a strike to Hooper for a 14-yard touchdown. Stanford 45, UC-Davis 0 with 8:22 left in the game: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
McCaffrey. Wow.: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Both Hooper and Cotton have made nice catches in the middle of the field today. Could be a huge help to Hogan as season progresses.: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
That's the end of the third quarter. Stanford 38, UC-Davis 0. The Cardinal playing its third-stringers.: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Noor Davis makes an acrobatic pick. Last three interceptions for Stanford have been made by linebackers.: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford experimenting with creative ways to get the ball to McCaffrey. Halfback pass earlier, now an end-around.: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RB Ricky Seale and WR Jordan Pratt seeing some action now: 4 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Football: Spring Game returns to San Francisco’s Kezar Stadium

For the third year in a row, the Stanford football team will take its annual Cardinal and White Spring Game on the road to the city by the bay.

On Saturday, April 14, the Cardinal will wrap up its spring practice schedule with a contest at San Francisco’s historic Kezar Stadium.

Last season, the Andrew Luck-led Cardinal squad blew out the White team 42-3 in front of over 6,000 fans, but this year’s contest should be compelling for entirely different reasons–like finding out which quarterback is most likely to replace Luck as the starter.

The competition for Luck’s spot, as well as 10 other starting spots on both sides of the ball, will conclude at Kezar after the Cardinal’s spring practices. Stanford will split its workouts into two sessions, with the first seven workouts beginning February 27 and ending March 10. The Cardinal will resume workouts after finals and spring break on April 2 and wrap up the spring on April 14 in San Francisco.

–Jack Blanchat

About The Daily Sports Staff

The Daily Sports Staff is the collective moniker of an overworked, beleaguered, underpaid collection of sportswriters that feel comfortable enough with their own self-identities to give up any sense of individualism for the good of the sports section. To contact The Daily Sports Staff, send an email to dpark027 'at' stanford.edu to reach Do-Hyoung Park, keeper of the souls of those sportswriters.