Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 26 through Jan. 31, as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Thursday, Jan. 26

A non-injury vehicle vs. vehicle collision occurred at 2:45 p.m. near the intersection of Campus Drive and Bonair Siding.

Somebody stole parts from a bike that was locked outside of Wallenberg Hall between 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

Friday, Jan. 27

A cable-locked bike was stolen from a rack outside of Crothers Memorial Hall between midnight and 6:30 a.m.

Somebody entered a common work area in the Green Earth Sciences building and stole a camera from the victim’s work area between 3 p.m. on Jan. 26 and 8:30 a.m. on Jan. 27.

A man was cited and released for resisting and delaying an officer at 9:10 a.m. near the intersection of Serra Mall and Galvez Street.

Saturday, Jan. 28

Somebody broke a sliding window for a large display in Building 200 by unknown means between 6:30 p.m. the previous night and 9:30 a.m.

An unknown suspect stole personal welding equipment from a fenced yard area of the Biology Greenhouse between 8 a.m. on Jan. 26 and 2:20 p.m. on Jan. 28.

Sunday, Jan. 29

A male was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked for driving under the influence near the intersection of Blackwelder Court and Escondido Road at 2 a.m.

Somebody attempted to steal a hat from the Stanford Bookstore, but when confronted immediately outside the store he returned the hat and left the premises. The incident took place between 2:10 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.

Monday, Jan. 30

A vehicle vs. vehicle collision, resulting in an injury, occurred at 8:19 a.m. near the intersection of Campus Drive and Bonair Siding.

Tuesday, Jan. 31

Somebody was transported to the San Jose Main Jail and booked on a warrant out of the Santa Clara Police Department at 1:45 a.m.

A male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license at 5:55 a.m. near the intersection of Campus Drive and Palm Drive.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from a rack near Parking Structure 5 between 6:20 p.m. the previous night and 8:45 a.m.

A male was cited and released on a bench warrant out of Bakersfield at 2:20 p.m.

A U-locked bike was stolen from a rack outside of Durand between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.