Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from Nov. 28 through Dec. 6, as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Monday, Nov. 28

Someone entered room 104 of Suppes Hall and stole a camera that was under a desk between 6 p.m. on Oct. 24 and 4 p.m. on Nov. 28.

Tuesday, Nov. 29

A man was booked for resisting and interfering with a police officer near Tresidder at 2:11 p.m. at the San Jose Main Jail. He was also cited for a parole hold violation.

At 3:10 p.m., a non-injury vehicle v. vehicle hit-and-run occurred at the intersection of Pine Hill and Rosse Lane.

An injury vehicle v. bike collision occurred at 3:21 p.m. near the intersection of Campus Drive and Sam McDonald Mall.

Two suspects brandishing handguns stole, among other items, a laptop camera and wallet from the victims’ Quillen Court home between 7:40 p.m. and 7:50 p.m.

A U-locked bike was stolen from a bike rack outside the School of Education between 4:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 30

An injury bike v. fixed object collision occurred at 3 p.m. on the North South Axis Road near 200 Serra Mall.

Thursday, Dec. 1

A cable-locked bike was stolen from a rack near the intersection of Panama Street and Campus Drive between noon the previous day and 8 a.m.

A cable-locked bike was stolen from outside of 717 Dolores between 8 p.m. the previous night and 1 p.m.

A University golf cart was stolen from the Terman Engineering building parking lot at 3:10 p.m.

Someone entered the women’s locker room at the Stanford Community Recreation Association swimming pool between 5:15 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. and stole cash from swim bags.

Friday, Dec. 2

Someone entered a Eucalipto dorm room between 7:30 p.m. the previous night and 8 a.m. and stole a laptop and backpack.

Saturday, Dec. 3

A male was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol at 10:50 p.m. near the intersection of Arguello Way and Bowdoin Street.

Sunday, Dec. 4

A female was transported to the San Jose Main Jail from the intersection of Mayfield Ave. and Stanford Ave. at 12:30 a.m. and booked for public intoxication.

Monday, Dec. 5

An injury vehicle v. bicycle collision occurred at midnight near the intersection of Campus Drive and Via Ortega.

Someone was cited and released for driving unlicensed near the intersection of Stanford Ave. and Mears Court at 8:20 a.m.

A non-injury vehicle v. vehicle collision occurred on Santa Teresa Street near Roble Hall at 10:15 a.m.

Someone stole an unsecured, unattended laptop from a lab in the McCullough Materials Research building between 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.

Between 4 p.m. on Dec. 2 and 2 p.m. on Dec. 5, someone tampered with the ignition switch of a University electric Gem cart that was parked near the intersection of Lane A and Campus Drive.

A U-locked bike was stolen from outside of the Law School between 2 p.m. on Nov. 30 and 5 p.m. on Dec. 5.

An injury bike v. bike collision occurred at 5:20 p.m. near the intersection of Escondido Mall and Duena.

A laptop was stolen from an unattended backpack in Stern Dining between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Tuesday, Dec. 6

An unlocked bike was stolen from a rack outside of Tresidder between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.

Alice Phillips '15 is Managing Editor of News at The Stanford Daily. Previously, she worked as the paper's Deputy Editor, Chief Copy Editor, a News Desk Editor and a News Staff Writer. Alice is a biology major from Los Angeles, California.