@treeSIDjorge Yet the Cardinal has won the conference five times over that stretch...: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @treeSIDjorge: Two-time defending champion Stanford second in Pac-12 preseason media poll ... poll began in 1961, Cardinal not once pick…: 8 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @CWCameronWalker: By far the hardest decision of my life, but I will spend the next chapter of my life at Stanford University under Coac…: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordRivals: Four-star forward Cameron Walker, the nation's No. 61 player, just tweeted that he has committed to #Stanford. Huge get…: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

Stanford to host international rugby match

The final leg of the three-game California Summer Tour, between the Men’s Collegiate All-Americans and the New Zealand Universities, will take place at Steuber Rugby Stadium at 1 p.m. on Friday. Admission is free.

After the All-Americans routed the New Zealanders 60-17 in San Diego on July 9, the squads squared off again yesterday in Santa Barbara.

-Joseph Beyda

About The Daily Sports Staff

The Daily Sports Staff is the collective moniker of an overworked, beleaguered, underpaid collection of sportswriters that feel comfortable enough with their own self-identities to give up any sense of individualism for the good of the sports section. To contact The Daily Sports Staff, send an email to dpark027 'at' stanford.edu to reach Do-Hyoung Park, keeper of the souls of those sportswriters.