RT @StanfordWVB: .@StanfordWVB (18-0) off to its best start to a season since 1994 (20-0), led today by Morgan Boukather's career high 18 k…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
@andi_mcc @MsIngaSpoke @BlockInTheBack Thanks a lot. Never got sent quotes from last night's presser for some reason.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford drops to 4-3, the first time the Cardinal have three regular-season losses since 2009.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Stanford will fall out of the AP top-25 poll for the first time in 73 weeks.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Arizona State 26, Stanford 10, final.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Hogan's 4th and 10 jump ball to Montgomery falls short, and that's going to do it.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
3rd and 10 with the game on the line... and why is Montgomery not out there?: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
This drive again a reminder that Stanford is not a team that plays from behind. This two-minute drill is kind of atrocious.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Olympian Rachael Flatt joins Class of 2015

Stanford added an Olympian to its roster: Rachael Flatt, the reigning U.S. figure skating champion announced that she will join the Class of 2015 via Twitter on April 30. Flatt, who placed seventh in Vancouver’s 2010 Olympic Winter Games, plans to continue competing while in college.

According to Figure Skaters Online, Flatt was debating between Princeton and Stanford, but ultimately chose to take a year off and enter Stanford in fall of 2011. The 2012 U.S. Championships will be in nearby San Jose.

Flatt said she is considering biomechanical engineering, medical school or orthopedics.