Langsdorf's header is saved and that'll do it. Santa Barbara defeats @StanfordMSoccer 1-0.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Bashti has a header go just wide. Only a minute left.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
3 minutes to go. All out attack on from Stanford.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
A series of UCSB injuries has slowed the second half. 12 minutes remaining with Stanford still trailing 1-0.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Second corner for the Card in as many minutes here late in the second half.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Now 18 minutes on the clock. A little more urgency coming from Stanford.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Card certainly on the attack. Still 25 minutes to go.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Morris finds Bashti in the middle on a counter attack, but his shot is saved. 29 minutes left, still 1-0 UCSB.: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Olympian Rachael Flatt joins Class of 2015

Stanford added an Olympian to its roster: Rachael Flatt, the reigning U.S. figure skating champion announced that she will join the Class of 2015 via Twitter on April 30. Flatt, who placed seventh in Vancouver’s 2010 Olympic Winter Games, plans to continue competing while in college.

According to Figure Skaters Online, Flatt was debating between Princeton and Stanford, but ultimately chose to take a year off and enter Stanford in fall of 2011. The 2012 U.S. Championships will be in nearby San Jose.

Flatt said she is considering biomechanical engineering, medical school or orthopedics.