RT @DavidMLombardi: Stanford opens as a 4-point favorite over USC: 19 hours ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordWSoccer: An incredible firework display after the game tonight. We move to 3-0 on the season. #NerdNation #HomeOpenerThursday h…: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
RT @StanfordWSoccer: Final score: No. 5 @StanfordWSoccer 1, No. 14 Portland 0. Third straight road win over a ranked team!: 1 day ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Cardinal fans have to be pretty happy with Stanford's performance today, even if it was against an FCS opponent.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
And that's the ballgame. Stanford routs UC-Davis 45-0.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Crower redeems himself by throwing a strike to Hooper for a 14-yard touchdown. Stanford 45, UC-Davis 0 with 8:22 left in the game: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
McCaffrey. Wow.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport
Both Hooper and Cotton have made nice catches in the middle of the field today. Could be a huge help to Hogan as season progresses.: 2 days ago, Stanford Daily Sport

BRIEF: Olympian Rachael Flatt joins Class of 2015

Stanford added an Olympian to its roster: Rachael Flatt, the reigning U.S. figure skating champion announced that she will join the Class of 2015 via Twitter on April 30. Flatt, who placed seventh in Vancouver’s 2010 Olympic Winter Games, plans to continue competing while in college.

According to Figure Skaters Online, Flatt was debating between Princeton and Stanford, but ultimately chose to take a year off and enter Stanford in fall of 2011. The 2012 U.S. Championships will be in nearby San Jose.

Flatt said she is considering biomechanical engineering, medical school or orthopedics.