Police blotter

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 8 to April 14 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

A series of bike thefts and medical emergencies occurred during this period. Bike thefts occurred at Rains, the History Corner and the Graduate School of Business.

Thursday, April 8

Between 1:30 p.m. and 1:50 p.m., an unknown suspect stole a victim’s unattended backpack, which had been left in an outside seating area at Tresidder Memorial Union. The backpack, which contained a laptop and books, was later recovered.

Friday, April 9

Between 5:55 a.m. and 2:15 p.m., an unknown suspect stole a victim’s “A” permit from her vehicle at the Quarry Lot. The suspect succeeded in his mission to get at least one more A this quarter.

At 10:31 p.m. in front of Tresidder Memorial Union, an arrestee was transported to the San Jose main jail and booked for driving under the influence and causing injury.

Saturday, April 10

Between 8:30 p.m. on April 9 and 1 a.m. on April 10, an unknown suspect stole a victim’s “unsecured” wallet from one of the lodges in Bob House.

At 2:55 p.m., a non-injury vehicle-vs.-vehicle collision occurred on Santa Teresa Street.

Monday, April 12

At 12 a.m., a non-injury, hit-and-run vehicle-vs.-vehicle collision occurred at the Stock Farm Lot on Welsh Road.

At an undisclosed hour, a non-injury vehicle-vs.-vehicle collision occurred at Bonair Siding on Campus Drive.

Tuesday, April 13

At 9:05 a.m., a non-injury vehicle-vs.-vehicle collision occurred on the corner of Bowdoin Street and Campus Drive.

At 9:50 p.m., an accidental vehicle fire occurred on Memorial Way. Police indicated the cause of the fire was electrical.