Accessibility statementSkip to main content
We need your help: All banner donations made today will support The Daily's new staff financial aid program.
Learn more and donate.

Join Podcasts!

Hello potential staffers! I’m Lorenzo, the managing editor of podcasts at The Stanford Daily. If you enjoy storytelling, collaborating with others, and/or making multimedia projects, then you’ve come to the right section. Our student-run podcast, “The Daily Brew,” focuses on everything about Stanford, from academics to student culture, university traditions, and more! The section’s main objectives are to create original audio content on various topics about Stanford; collaborate with other sections of The Daily on podcast projects; and advertise our episodes on social media to increase listenership. Whether you’re a podcasting expert or have never heard a podcast in your life, we accept students with all levels of experience! Here are a few examples of our past work for you to check out:

• This Marriage Pact podcast, published on Valentine’s Day, focused on students’ experiences filling out The Stanford Marriage Pact, a survey that uses 40-50 questions to match students together based on their potential compatibility.
  • SMB: Interview with Oscar de Silva, one of many episodes in the Stanford Men’s Basketball Podcast series, a collaboration with The Daily’s sports section covering all games during the 2020-2021 Stanford Men’s Basketball season.
  • Scamford, a podcast episode focused on students’ challenges and general disillusionment with the university administration.

As a part of our podcasts team, you can take on various roles. Are you an avid social media user? Help us showcase “The Daily Brew” on The Stanford Daily’s Instagram and Twitter accounts! Do you enjoy public speaking? Become a narrator for our episodes published on Spotify and Apple Podcasts! No matter your background or experience, you are always welcome to join our small but mighty section.

Please contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

Join The Stanford Daily today!