The following questions were answered by The Daily’s Vol. 259 Graphics Managing Editor Hannah Jeoung.
- What work does your section do?
We create illustrations, charts, and photoshop for articles and projects
- What does joining your section entail? How much work does it look like per week?
Time commitment depends on the person — most people are involved in 1-2 mini projects currently, but it’s hard to judge time considering how people have differing skill levels. Mostly, you can put in as much time as you want.
- When does your section meet?
Saturdays from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. PT
- How can people join your section?
You can join the section by joining the graphics channel #graphics-259 and contacting @Hannah Jeoung on Slack.
- What could a writer stand to gain by joining your section?
Practice with creating graphics, resources to improve art skills (once I start making the training videos), a community to go to for artistic advice
How can people submit freelance work?
They can get in touch with me (Hannah Jeoung) about graphics projects they’re interested in creating.