Police Blotter: Vandalism, bike theft

This report covers a selection of incidents from March 16 to March 25 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, March 16

• Between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m., a burglary occurred at Escondido Village Studio 6.

Wednesday, March 17

• Between 7 p.m. on March 16 and 11:50 a.m. on March 17, a bike was stolen from Escondido Village Graduate Residences Building D.
  • Between 2:30 p.m. on March 3 and 2:30 p.m. on March 17, property vandalism occurred on the 2000 block of Old Page Mill Road.

Friday, March 19

• Between 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., a bike was stolen from Escondido Elementary School.

Sunday, March 21

• Between 3:15 p.m. on March 20 and 7:30 a.m. on March 21, property vandalism occurred at Mirrielees Highrise.

Wednesday, March 24

• At an unspecified time, someone was reported for false pretenses at 914 Wing Place.

Thursday, March 25

• At an unspecified time, a bike theft occurred from Escondido Village Building 131.

Michael Espinosa '22 is majoring in international relations. He's the head of The Daily's social media team, and editor for the University beat and also occasionally writes for sports, arts, and The Grind. He's the biggest Taylor Swift fan at Stanford and the proudest New Yorker you will ever meet. Contact him at mespinosa 'at' stanforddaily.com.