Accessibility statementSkip to main content
We need your help: All banner donations made today will support The Daily's new staff financial aid program.
Learn more and donate.

Police Blotter: Bike theft, hit and run collision, vehicle burglary

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 20 to Oct. 26 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Oct. 20:

• Between 5:30 a.m. and 2:35 p.m., the burglary of a vehicle occurred at Wilbur Field Garage.

Wednesday, Oct. 21:

• Between 7 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. on Oct. 22, a bike was stolen from Building 212 of Rains Apartments.

Thursday, Oct. 22:

• At 2:30 a.m., a bike was stolen from Jane Stanford Way and Lasuen Mall.

Saturday, Oct. 24:

• At 5:25 a.m., a hit and run collision occurred at Stanford Avenue and Ryan Court.

Monday, Oct. 26:

• Between 4:22 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., petty theft, an act of vandalism and mail theft occurred at a residence on Peter Coutts Circle.

The author's profile picture

Jessica Zhu ’24 is studying Political Science and minoring in History and Human Rights. She is really interested in political activism, and in her free time, she watches sunsets and makes shrinky-dink earrings.