Police Blotter: Bike theft, petty theft, drug paraphernalia

This report covers a selection of incidents from Sept. 29 to Oct. 5 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Sept. 29

• Between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., a bike was stolen from the Bass Biology Building.

Wednesday, Sept. 30

• Between 1 p.m. on Sept. 25 and 1 p.m., a bike was stolen from Building A of Escondido Village.
  • Between 2:30 on Sept. 28 and 5 p.m., a bike was stolen from Building 214 of Rains Apartments.
  • Between 8 p.m. on Sept. 29 and 2:30 p.m., someone was cited for bike theft and possession of burglary tools outside of Building 1 of Munger Graduate Residences.
  • At 10:01 p.m. a bike was stolen on the 500 block of Jane Stanford Way.

Thursday, Oct. 1

• Between Sept. 15 and 11:40 a.m., a vehicle parked in the Wilbur Field Garage was burglarized.

Friday, Oct. 2

• Between 12:30 p.m. on Oct. 1 and 2:30 p.m., there was a burglary on the School of Medicine Central Loading Dock.

Sunday, Oct. 4

• At 7:19 a.m., there was a reported petty theft and possession of a controlled substance and controlled substance paraphernalia on El Camino Real near College Ave.

Monday, Oct. 5

• Between 3 p.m. on Sept. 23 and 4 p.m., a bike was stolen from Building B of Escondido Village.
  • Between 9 p.m. on Oct. 1 and 6:15 p.m., a bike was stolen outside of Jack McDonald Hall.

Contact Tammer Bagdasarian at tbag ‘at’ stanford.edu.

Tammer Bagdasarian '24 is an Executive Editor for The Daily, and is planning to major in Communication and Political Science. He previously served as a News Managing Editor. Contact him at tbagdasarian 'at' stanforddaily.com