Explore Stanford’s Student Title IX Investigation & Hearing Process

By , , , , , , and

Kate Selig is a news managing editor and co-chairs the diversity, equity and inclusion team.
Emma Talley is from Sacramento, California. She is the vol. 258 and 259 Managing Editor of News and plans to pursue a career in journalism. Emma is a current metro intern at the San Francisco Chronicle covering education. The way to her heart is coffee. Contact her at etalley 'at' stanforddaily.com or news 'at' stanforddaily.com.
Daniel Wu '21 is a Desk Editor for News, and also contributes to Sports, Arts & Life and The Daily's Graphics team. Contact him at dwu21 'at' stanford.edu.
Ujwal Srivastava '23 is from Palo Alto, Calif. He is a Science & Technology Desk Editor interested in the intersection of healthcare and technology. He is majoring in Computer Science on the Biocomputation track. Contact him at usrivastava 'at' stanforddaily.com.
Lauryn Johnson writes for The Daily's News section. Contact her at ljohnson 'at' stanforddaily.com.
Anastasiia Malenko is a Campus Life desk editor. She focuses on politics and international student life in her coverage. Contact her at amalenko 'at' stanforddaily.com.