By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 24 to March 1 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Feb. 25
- Between 7:20 and 8:30 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Sapp Center for Science Teaching and Learning.
Wednesday, Feb. 26
- At an unspecified time and location, there was an incident of battery involving intimate partners.
- Around 12:30 p.m., there was an incident of mail theft at Jerry House.
- At 10:51 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Galvez Street near El Camino Real.
Thursday, Feb. 27
- At 9:20 a.m., there was an incident of threatening crime with the intent to terrorize at the Herbert Hoover Memorial Building.
- Around 7:25 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Oval was burglarized.
Friday, Feb. 28
- At 6:30 a.m., someone was arrested for loitering and driving without a license on Mayfield Ave.
- Between 4 and 7:30 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Galvez parking lot was burglarized.
- Between 6 and 7:30 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Galvez parking lot was burglarized.
Saturday, Feb. 29
- There was an assault to commit rape at an unspecified time and location.
- Between 4 and 7:15 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Center for Education Research.
Sunday, Mar. 1
- At 1 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol on Constanzo Street near Santa Ynez Street.