By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 3 to Feb. 7 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Monday, Feb. 3
- Between 10:30 and 11:15 a.m., there was a grand theft at the Gilbert Biology building.
- Between 11 and 11:30 a.m., there was a grand theft at the Bass Biology building.
- Between 2 and 5 p.m., there was a grand theft at the Center for Education Research.
Tuesday, Feb. 4
- Between 8:30 p.m. Feb. 3 and 9:30 p.m. Feb. 4, there was a grand theft in Florence Moore Hall.
- Between 4 and 6:30 p.m., there was a petty theft at the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center.
Wednesday, Feb. 5
- Between 2:15 and 2:45 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Olmstead Housing.
Thursday, Feb. 6
- At 1:02 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Galvez Street near El Camino Real.
- Between 10:30 and 6 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Lucas Center.
Friday, Feb. 7
- At 1:45 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Quarry Road near Arboretum Road.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.