The Daily stands in solidarity with the Black community. Read our editors’ statement.

Police Blotter: Grand thefts, bike thefts

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 3 to Feb. 7 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Monday, Feb. 3

• Between 10:30 and 11:15 a.m., there was a grand theft at the Gilbert Biology building. 
  • Between 11 and 11:30 a.m., there was a grand theft at the Bass Biology building. 
  • Between 2 and 5 p.m., there was a grand theft at the Center for Education Research. 

Tuesday, Feb. 4

• Between 8:30 p.m. Feb. 3 and 9:30 p.m. Feb. 4, there was a grand theft in Florence Moore Hall. 
  • Between 4 and 6:30 p.m., there was a petty theft at the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center. 

Wednesday, Feb. 5

•  Between 2:15 and 2:45 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Olmstead Housing. 

Thursday, Feb. 6

• At 1:02 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Galvez Street near El Camino Real. 
  • Between 10:30 and 6 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Lucas Center. 

Friday, Feb. 7

• At 1:45 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Quarry Road near Arboretum Road. 

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.