The Daily stands in solidarity with the Black community. Read our editors’ statement.

Police Blotter: Jan. 21 – Jan. 27

This report covers a selection of incidents from Jan. 21 to Jan. 27 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Tuesday, Jan. 21

• At 12:18 p.m., there was an incident of non-criminal hate violence at an unknown location on campus. 
  • At 3:35 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Palm Drive near Arboretum Road. 

Wednesday, Jan. 22

• At 4:30 p.m., there was an incident of non-criminal hate violence on Campus Drive near Via Ortega. 

Thursday, Jan. 23

• Between 11:45 p.m. and midnight, there was a burglary in Casa Zapata. 

Friday, Jan. 24

• At 10:10 a.m., there was an incident of non-criminal hate violence at the Li Ka Shing Center for Learning. 
  • Between 6:45 and 7:33 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 7 and 8:45 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder lot was burglarized. 

Saturday, Jan. 25

• At 1:23 a.m., someone was cited for alcohol related disorderly conduct on Campus Drive near Arguello Way. 
  • Between 7:30 and 11:55 a.m., a vehicle parked in the Galvez lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 11 and 11:50 a.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 11 and 11:55 a.m., a vehicle parked in the Galvez lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 12 and 12:05 p.m., a vehicle parked on Lomita Drive near Roth Way was burglarized. 
  • Between 3 and 8:47 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 7:15 and 10:15 p.m., there was an incident of vandalism on Roth Way near Lasuen Street. 
  • Between 8:47 and 8:52 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 5:30 and 10 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder lot was burglarized. 
  • At 9:57 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House lot was burglarized.
  • Around 11:59 p.m., there was an incident of drugging to aid in a felony.

Sunday, Jan. 26

•  At 3:40 p.m., there was a hit and run on Galvez Mall. 

Monday, Jan. 27

• Between 4 p.m. on Jan. 25 and 11 a.m. on Jan. 27, a bike was stolen from outside of the Rains Apartment Building 228. 

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.