Support independent, student-run journalism.  Your support helps give staff members from all backgrounds the opportunity to conduct meaningful reporting on important issues at Stanford. All contributions are tax-deductible.

Police Blotter: Oct. 29 – Nov. 4

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 29 to Nov. 4 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Tuesday, Oct. 29

•  Between 9:30 a.m. and 12:50 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House Lot was burglarized. 

Wednesday, Oct. 30

•  Between 1:20 and 2:30 p.m., a vehicle parked on Fremont Road was burglarized. 

Thursday, Oct. 31

• Between 9:35 and 11:35 a.m., there was a petty theft at the Stanford bookstore. 
  • Between 12 and 1:30 p.m., a bike was stolen from Jane Stanford Way. 
  • Between 3:15 and 4:15 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Geology corner. 
  • Between 1:30 and 4:45 pm, a bike was stolen from outside of the Peterson Library. 
  • Between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Roth Way Garage was burglarized. 

Friday, Nov. 1

•  At 8 a.m., there was an incident of non-criminal hate violence. 
  • At 1:30 p.m., there as an incidence of rape at an undisclosed location on campus. 
  • Around 11:59 p.m., there was an assault to commit rape in Ujamaa. 

Saturday, Nov. 2

•  Between 12:09 and 12:33 a.m., someone was arrested for driving under the influence on Maryfield Ave near Frenchmans Road. 

Sunday, Nov. 3

• At 7:50 a.m., there was an assault in Roble Hall. 
  • Between 1 and 10:30 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder parking lot was burglarized.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.