By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 22 to Oct. 28 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, Oct. 22
- Between 6:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., there was a felonious vandalism on Arboretum Road near Galvez Street.
Wednesday, Oct. 23
- Between 12 and 5:15 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Anderson Collection.
- Between 9 p.m. Oct. 22 and 5:35 p.m. Oct. 23, a vehicle parked in the Wilbur Lot was burglarized.
Thursday, Oct. 24
- Between 2:30 p.m. Oct. 23 and 1:20 p.m. Oct. 24, a bike was stolen from outside of Muwekma-Tah-ruk.
- Between 6:30 and 11:05 p.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way near Palm Drive was burglarized.
Friday, Oct. 25
- At 1:30 a.m., there was an assault with intent to commit rape at an undisclosed location on campus.
- At 6:45 a.m., someone was cited for driving with a suspended license on Sand Hill Road near Arboretum Road.
Saturday, Oct. 26
- Between 12 and 7:30 p.m., a bike was stolen from near the Track.
- Between 8:10 and 9:32 a.m., a vehicle parked on Stanford Ave near Junipero Serra Blvd was burglarized.
- At 10 a.m., there was an assault with intent to commit rape in Soto in Wilbur Hall.
Sunday, Oct. 27
- At 12:18 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on Stanford Ave near Junipero Serra Blvd.
- Between 10:20 and 11:15 a.m., a vehicle parked on Palm Drive was burglarized.
- Between 10:40 and 10:57 a.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way was burglarized.
Monday, Oct. 28
- At 12:20 a.m., someone was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and unlawful paraphernalia on El Camino Real near Cambridge Ave.
- At 8:40 a.m., there was an incident of non criminal hate violence at an undisclosed location on campus.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.