Police Blotter: Oct. 15 – Oct. 21

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 15 to Oct. 21 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Tuesday, Oct. 15

• At 10:46 p.m., someone was cited at the Delta Delta Delta Sorority House for being in possession of a controlled substance and unlawful paraphernalia. 
  • Around 10:05 a.m., there was a felonious vandalism in the Bing Wing of Green Library. 
  • Between 3:55 and 4 p.m., there was an incidence of non-criminal hate violence. 

Wednesday, Oct. 16 

• Around 2:20 p.m., a bike was stolen from the John Gardner Courtyard. 

Thursday, Oct. 17 

• At 1:15 a.m., someone was cited for driving with a suspended license on Stanford Ave near Yale Street. 
  • Between 4:45 and 5:30 p.m., a vehicle parked on Lomita Drive was burglarized. 

Friday, Oct. 18 

• Between 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Tresidder Parking Lot was burglarized. 
  • At 12:20 p.m., there was an incidence of non-criminal hate violence at the Munger Graduate Residence Building 2. 
  • Between 4:10 and 6:30 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House Parking Lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 12:45 and 5:15 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House Parking Lot was burglarized. 

Saturday, Oct. 19

• Between 10 p.m. Oct 18 and 9:30 a.m. Oct. 19, a vehicle parked in the Wilbur Parking Lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 11 p.m. Oct 16 and 9:30 a.m. Oct. 19, a vehicle parked in the Wilbur Parking Lot was burglarized. 
  • Between 2 and 3:15 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Anderson Collection was burglarized. 
  • At 4:30 p.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near 550 Lasuen. 

Sunday, Oct. 20

• Between 10: 50 and 11:15 a.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House Lot was burglarized. 
  • Around 11:45 a.m., there was a petty theft on Mayfield Ave near Santa Ynez Street. 
  • At 11:53 p.m., someone was cited for driving without a license on El Camino Real nera Serra Street. 

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.