Police blotter: Oct. 1 – Oct. 7

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 1 to Oct. 7 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin. 

Tuesday, Oct. 1

• Between 3:20 and 3:34 p.m., a vehicle parked on Constanzo St. near Campus Drive was burglarized. 
  • Between 1:30 and 3:15 p.m., a vehicle parked on Lomita Drive was burglarized. 
  • Between 10:30 a.m. and 9 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Junipero in Wilbur Hall. 
  • At an unknown time, there was an incident of criminal impersonation through an internet website in Junipero in Wilbur Hall.

Thursday, Oct. 3

• Between 5 p.m. Oct. 1 and 11 a.m. Oct. 3, a bike was stolen from outside of the Rains Apartment Complex. 
  • Between 3 and 3:45 p.m., a vehicle parked on Palm Drive was burglarized. 

Friday, Oct. 4

• Around 12:21 p.m., a grand theft occurred at Tresidder Memorial Union. 
  • Between 12:30 and 1:20 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Schiff House. 
  • Around 8:45 a.m., there was an act of vandalism at Escondido Village Studio 6. 
  • At 11:40 p.m., someone was cited for disorderly conduct near the Sigma Nu fraternity house. 

Saturday, Oct. 5

• At 12:10 a.m., someone was cited for disorderly conduct near the Sigma Nu fraternity house. 
  • Between 10:30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m., a vehicle parked on Palm Drive was burglarized. 
  • Between 2:40 and 4:10 p.m., a vehicle parked on Palm Drive was burglarized. 

Sunday, Oct. 6

• An incident of sexual battery took place in or around the Sigma Nu House. The incident was reported at 1:40 a.m.
  • Between 9 p.m. Oct. 5 and 9 a.m. Oct. 6, there was a burglary at the Sigma Nu house. 
  • At 3:40 p.m. there was an instance of soliciting lewd conduct at Green Library. 

Monday, Oct. 7

• Between 12:01 a.m. Oct. 6 and 10:30 a.m. Oct. 7, a bike was stolen from outside of Florence Moore Hall. 

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.