Police blotter: Sept. 16 – Sept. 22

This report covers a selection of incidents from Sept. 16 to Sept. 22 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Monday, Sept. 16

• At 7:00 p.m., a person was arrested with a warrant on the 600-block of Nelson Mall.
  • Between 12:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., property was stolen from Green Earth Sciences Building.

Wednesday, Sept. 18

• Between 1:00 and 2:00 a.m., items were stolen from outside the Haas Center.
  • Between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. a hit-and-run collision occurred at Knight Management Center Garage.
  • Between 6:17 p.m. and 6:54 p.m. a person was arrested for being under the influence of controlled substances and for possession of controlled substances at Stockfarm Garage.
  • Between 12:00 p.m. on June 14 and 12:00 p.m. on Sept. 18, a bike was stolen from 625 Lomita Court.
  • Between 2:00 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. someone burglarized a residence at 826 Allardice Way.
  • At an unspecified time, a bike was stolen from Escondido Village II – Building 71.

Friday, Sept. 20

• At 12:36 a.m., someone was cited for driving without a license near Stanford Avenue and Junipero Serra Boulevard.
  • Between 12:40 p.m. on Sept. 17 and 9:00 a.m. on Sept. 20, property was stolen from Jack McDonald Hall.
  • Between 2:30 and 2:40 p.m., someone burgled a vehicle on the 300-block of Palm Drive. 
  • At 5:00 p.m., someone was cited from driving without a license near Quarry Road and Vineyard Lane. 

Saturday, Sept. 21

• At 1:50 a.m., someone was cited for an open container in a vehicle near Pasteur Drive and Welch Road.
  • At 6:10 a.m., someone was cited for possession of an open container on the 200-block of Junipero Serra Boulevard.
  • Between 5:50 and 6:40 p.m., an individual burgled a vehicle at the Oval.
  • At 6:52 p.m., someone was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol on the 500-block of Junipero Serra Boulevard.
  • Between 2:30 and 7:30 p.m., someone burgled a vehicle at Bing Concert Hall.
  • At 11:40 p.m. a person was cited for driving without a license near Bowdoin Street and Pine Hill Road.

Sunday, Sept. 22

• At 1:40 a.m., someone was cited for possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
  • At 11:36 p.m., a person was cited for driving without a license near El Camino Real and College Avenue.

Contact Michael Espinosa at mesp2021 ‘at’ stanford.edu.