Sexual battery reported after concert at Frost Amphitheater

Woman was groped at the corner of Lasuen and Campus Drive

A female concertgoer was groped by a large white man in his early 20s outside Frost Amphitheater on Wednesday night, after the first of two ODESZA concerts billed as the headliners for Frost’s summer schedule. 

Stanford police could not find the suspect, described as 6 feet tall and around 180 pounds with blond hair and blue eyes. 

The man, dressed in a black shirt and shorts, grabbed the woman’s buttocks while she was waiting to cross the street at the corner of Lasuen and Campus Drive, according to an AlertSU report. 

He then walked away towards the Galvez parking lot, where deputies were unable to locate him. Police will continue searching the area for the suspect, Bill Larson told The Daily.

Contact Erin Woo at erinkwoo ‘at’ stanford.edu.

Erin Woo

Erin Woo

Erin Woo '21 is a senior staff writer. A native of Atlanta, GA, she is currently working her way through Berlin's coffeeshops, museums and bookstores. She served as a Managing Editor of News during The Daily's 254th and 255th volumes, and is excited to return this summer as a summer editor for Volume 256a. Contact her at erinkwoo 'at' stanford.edu.