Police blotter: May 7 – May 13

This report covers a selection of incidents from May 7 to May 13 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, May 7

• At 11:40 a.m., someone was cited for a probation violation.

Wednesday, May 8

• Between 6:30 a.m. on May 7 and 10 a.m. on May 8, a bike was stolen from Rosse Lane.
  • Between 8 p.m. on May 7 and 5 p.m. on May 8, a vehicle parked in Lot 41 was burglarized.

Thursday, May 9

• Between noon on May 8 and 10 a.m. on May 9, a bike was stolen from outside of the Quillen Highrise.
  • Between 5 and 9:30 p.m. a bike was stolen from outside of the Cecil H. Green Library.
  • Between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Roble Field Parking Garage was burglarized.
  • Between 9 and 9:10 p.m., a vehicle parked near the West Campus Tennis Courts was burglarized.
  • At 9:25 p.m. someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Knight Way.

Friday, May 10

• Between 2 p.m. on May 9 and 9:30 a.m. on May 10, there was a grand theft at Pigott Hall.
  • Between 1 and 2:10 p.m., a vehicle parked on Palm Drive near Roth Way was burglarized.
  • At 2:31 p.m., there was a vehicular hit-and-run near the Gilbert Biological Sciences building.
  • Between 6:10 and 8 p.m., a vehicle parked near the Bing Concert Hall was burglarized.  

Saturday, May 11

• Between 7 a.m. on May 8 and 12 p.m. on May 11, vandalism occurred at the Stanford Stadium.
  • Between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m., a vehicle parked on Stanford Ave. was burglarized.

Sunday, May 12

• At 3:25 p.m., someone was arrested on an outside warrant on Arboretum Road.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.