Police Blotter: April 30 — May 6

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 30 to May 6 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Wednesday, May 1

• Between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., a car parked near the Stanford Stadium was burglarized.
  • Between 3:15 and 5 p.m., a car parked near the Visitor Center was burglarized.
  • Between 4:30 and 6 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Jordan Hall.

Thursday, May 2

• Between midnight and 2 a.m., there was an assault to commit rape at an undisclosed location.
  • Between 1 and 3:30 p.m., a vehicle in the Rose Lane parking lot was tampered with.
  • At 2:50 p.m., there was an assault to commit rape at an undisclosed location.
  • At 7:40 p.m., there was a hit and run in Lot 2 on Museum Way.

Friday, May 3

• At 12:44 a.m., someone was cited for alcohol-related disorderly conduct.
  • Between 6:08 and 7:20 p.m., a petty theft occurred at the Stanford Bookstore.

Saturday, May 4

• At 12:50 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near 1047 Campus Drive.
  • At 3 a.m., someone was cited for disorderly conduct on Lasuen Street.
  • At 9 p.m., there was a battery at Levin Field.

Monday, May 6

• At 1:23 p.m., someone used card access to commit theft at an undisclosed location.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.