By Sophie Regan
This report covers a selection of incidents from April 30 to May 6 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Wednesday, May 1
- Between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., a car parked near the Stanford Stadium was burglarized.
- Between 3:15 and 5 p.m., a car parked near the Visitor Center was burglarized.
- Between 4:30 and 6 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Jordan Hall.
Thursday, May 2
- Between midnight and 2 a.m., there was an assault to commit rape at an undisclosed location.
- Between 1 and 3:30 p.m., a vehicle in the Rose Lane parking lot was tampered with.
- At 2:50 p.m., there was an assault to commit rape at an undisclosed location.
- At 7:40 p.m., there was a hit and run in Lot 2 on Museum Way.
Friday, May 3
- At 12:44 a.m., someone was cited for alcohol-related disorderly conduct.
- Between 6:08 and 7:20 p.m., a petty theft occurred at the Stanford Bookstore.
Saturday, May 4
- At 12:50 a.m., someone was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol near 1047 Campus Drive.
- At 3 a.m., someone was cited for disorderly conduct on Lasuen Street.
- At 9 p.m., there was a battery at Levin Field.
Monday, May 6
- At 1:23 p.m., someone used card access to commit theft at an undisclosed location.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.