Police blotter: April 23 — April 29

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 23 to April 29 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, April 23

• Between 5 p.m. and midnight, a bike was stolen from outside of the Thornton Center for Engineering Management.
  • Between 8 and 10 p.m., there was a grand theft at the Steuber Rugby Stadium.
  • At 3:50 p.m., someone was cited for obstructing a public officer on Los Arboles Avenue.

Wednesday, April 24

• At 8:33 a.m., annoying phone calls were reported by people at the Faculty Building East and West at the Graduate School of Business.

Thursday, April 25

• Between 10 p.m. April 24 and 3 p.m. April 25, a bike was stolen from outside of Burbank in Stern Hall.
  • Between 8 p.m. April 18 and 2:35 p.m. April 25, there was a grand theft at the Carnegie Institution for Science.
  • At 11:30 p.m. someone was cited for driving while possessing marijuana on Lomita Drive near Santa Teresa Street.

Friday, April 26

• Between 11 a.m. and 10:55 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Clark Center.
  • Between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Lucas Center.

Saturday, April 27

• Between 10 p.m. April 26 and 6 a.m. April 27, there was a petty theft at the Sunken Baseball Diamond.
  • Between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m., there was a petty theft at Treehouse.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.