Police blotter: April 9 — 15

This report covers a selection of incidents from April 9 to April 15 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, April 9

• At an unspecified time, a bike was stolen from outside of Florence Moore Hall.

Wednesday, April 10

• At an unspecified time, someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Roth Way.
  • Between 8:15 a.m. and 5 p.m., a bike was stolen from Serra Mall.

Thursday, April 11

• Between noon and 9 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Cecil H. Green Library.
  • Between 9:45 and 9:55 a.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Arrillaga Family Dining Commons.

Friday, April 12

• Between 10:05 a.m. and 1:10 p.m., a vehicle parked on Galvez Street was burglarized.

Sunday, April 14

• Between 10:05 a.m. and 1:10 p.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way near Palm Drive was burglarized.

Monday, April 15

• At 9:05 a.m. there was an assault against someone at the Medical School.
  • Between 10 and 12:40 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House lot was burglarized.
  • Between 7 p.m. on April 14 and 6 p.m. on April 15, a bike was stolen from outside of Mirrielees House.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.