This report covers a selection of incidents from April 9 to April 15 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.
Tuesday, April 9
- At an unspecified time, a bike was stolen from outside of Florence Moore Hall.
Wednesday, April 10
- At an unspecified time, someone was cited for driving without a license on Campus Drive near Roth Way.
- Between 8:15 a.m. and 5 p.m., a bike was stolen from Serra Mall.
Thursday, April 11
- Between noon and 9 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Cecil H. Green Library.
- Between 9:45 and 9:55 a.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Arrillaga Family Dining Commons.
Friday, April 12
- Between 10:05 a.m. and 1:10 p.m., a vehicle parked on Galvez Street was burglarized.
Sunday, April 14
- Between 10:05 a.m. and 1:10 p.m., a vehicle parked on Roth Way near Palm Drive was burglarized.
Monday, April 15
- At 9:05 a.m. there was an assault against someone at the Medical School.
- Between 10 and 12:40 p.m., a vehicle parked in the Track House lot was burglarized.
- Between 7 p.m. on April 14 and 6 p.m. on April 15, a bike was stolen from outside of Mirrielees House.
Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.